1 Shot Pictures



I was trying to get a change in light through the steps, as well as the contrast between the sky and the metal steps.

 This picture would have been better if I didn't have part of the wall in the frame. What I was trying to do, was to have the stairs getting smaller and smaller,  from but I think it would have looked better if I was looking straight down.

This one is okay but it could have been better if it was just the windows and not the walls and lights, I also feel like this photo has been taken by lots of people before.

I like this picture from a distance and I think it works well because of the contrast of the building and sky.

 I wanted to get the water hitting the sink. l like where everything is in the picture I might have moved the plug and used a flash if I had taken it again.

This picture is rubbish, I was hoping that someone would look up at me but even then it would still have looked weak because there is nothing to focus on.

I didn't mean to have my reflection in the picture, what I was trying to get was all the pipes going in different directions.

I like the light and shadows in this picture. I was looking at the wear and tear of this book as well as  what lines it made in the frame.

I was wanting to capture the contrast in emotions.  Morag's enthusiasm echoed in the splashes of colour on her overall, compared with the concentration on Robin's face accentuated by her monochrome jumper but the photo didn't match what I had in my minds eye.

I took this photo because it reminds me of the painting 'In A Crowd' by Mackenzie Thorpe. I liked that the pin was standing alone and how it's shadow gradually fades away as well the vibrant blue of the pin against the grey bored.

Comments

Popular Posts